Motorcycle Transport Service across the UK
What We Do
We provide fully insured motorcycle transportation solutions to anyone that may need a motorcycle collecting or delivering. We simply collect a motorbike from one address and deliver it to another address, anywhere in the UK mainland, safely and efficiently.
We also transport quads, scooters and go karts.
Our service is for anyone who is in need of motorcycle transport, whether it be motorbike trade or general public.
We welcome repeat work from motorcycle trade customers and discounts may be offered on high volume accounts.
If you're a motorbike dealership or garage trader, give us a call, we could add another dimension to your business.
How We Started
Motorcycle Delivery UK was set up in 2004 by me, Scott Wood, an owner driver who collected and delivered other peoples motorbikes they had bought on ebay, Bike Trader or from a motorbike dealership.
After a year of providing an excellent motorbike transport service, I had built up a loyal, regular customer base, including quite a few major motorbike dealerships.
I decided to expand, I got another owner driver to come and work with me, I made sure the van he was to use was bespokely kitted out to transport motorbikes.
We hired a 750 square foot unit so we could offer our customers safe motorbike storage.
Who Motorcycle Delivery UK are today
- 4 Dedicated Motorbike Transportation Vans/Owner Drivers
- Each Driver/Van is Fully equipped to transport motorcycles, Scooters & Quads exclusively
- Each Driver/Van is Insured up to a maximum of £50k for Transporting Motorbikes
- A 1250 SQ/FT unit for Safe Motorcycle Storage, Alarmed & CCTV Monitored
- We can offer a payment service for Motorbikes (at our discression)
- Motorcycle Transport for Removals & Shipping companies
- Motorcycle Transport to Scotland and Wales weekly
- An unmistakable, professionally built website and logo
- Every customer is dealt with on a personal level, no call centres
- Over 10 years experience in transporting motorbikes, exclusively
- Our address is published on our website, how many other motorbike transporters do that?
- A strong following on Facebook, over 4200 followers
- A strong presence on Google+
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help fellow bikers
How we Transport your Motorcycle
Once you have accepted a quote from us and filled in an online booking form, we will then arrange every thing to do with transporting your motorbike, from collection to delivery.
We use extra long wheel base vans that are kitted out to transport motorbikes, each van has a full width, fixed loading ramp (The biggest bikes on the market can be easily loaded by 1 man), motorcycle transport straps, Blankets to keep your motorbike safe and warm and also plenty of foam padding for that extra bit of TLC.
Scott Wood (Rotherham) - Transporting motorbikes, Motorcycle logistics since 2004.
Andy Fawley (Manchester) - Started with us in 2007, Transports bikes, also sorts motorbike logistics when Scotts away.
Andy Fuller (Barnsley) - Joined us in March 2014, Been into motorbikes for over 25 years.
Thank you for considering us to transport your motorbike.
Get a FREE Quote
What our customers say...
"Motorcycle Collected in East Mids on Tuesday - Delivered West Wales the following lunchtime! Might have been luck with the timing but comms,serv..."David, pembroke Wales
"Hi ScottWhen your van arrived exactly on time to collect my BMW cafe racer I was so relieved to see a properly equipped motorcycle transporter, it's..."John, Blackpool
"I would just echo everything that has been said previously:Faultless Motorcycle Collection and Delivery Service by enthusiasts.What a Fantastic servic..."Lawrence, Powys Wales
Some beauties transported this week.... this triton is my favourite out of this little selection... what’s your fav… https://t.co/g2kSuRIWVhon May 10th, 2019
Have we been busy this week?Just a bit!Lots of bikes transported and lots of happy customers 👍🏻If you need a… https://t.co/t2lUPykgskon May 3rd, 2019
Why use Motorcycle Delivery UK?
A friendly family run business with over 10 years experience delivering throughout the UK
We do our best to offer an unrivalled service at an affordable price
Our vans are also fully insured via AXA up to £50k per load exclusively for Bikes/bike parts